Yes, Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) offers a variety of short courses in a variety of fields, including health, business, and technology. These courses are designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge they need to enter the workforce or further their education.
Here are some of the short courses offered by KMTC:
- Health: Foundations of Community Health, HIV Testing Services, Echocardiography, Safe Phlebotomy, First Aid and Basic Life Support, Sign Language for Health Workers
- Business: Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Information Technology
- Technology: Computer Hardware and Networking, Software Development, Web Design, Graphic Design
The duration of KMTC short courses varies depending on the course. Some courses are as short as one week, while others can last for several months. The cost of KMTC short courses also varies depending on the course.
To apply for a KMTC short course, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a minimum of KCPE or KCSE certificate
- Pay the application fee
Once you have applied for a KMTC short course, you will be required to take an entrance exam. If you pass the exam, you will be admitted to the course.
KMTC short courses are a great way to gain new skills and knowledge, or to upskill for a new career. If you are interested in learning more about KMTC short courses, you can visit the KMTC website or contact a KMTC campus near you.
Here are some of the benefits of taking a KMTC short course:
- Gain new skills and knowledge
- Improve your chances of getting a job
- Advance your career
- Network with other professionals
- Upskill for a new career
If you are looking for a way to improve your skills and knowledge, or to advance your career, a KMTC short course may be a great option for you.
- How To Upgrade KMTC Courses
- How Long Does KMTC Courses Take
- Can I Join KMTC With C Minus? Here are Courses To Apply
- Can I Join Kmtc With A D+? Courses To Apply
- How To Apply For KMTC Courses
- Does KMTC Offer Degree Courses?
- Do KMTC students Get HELB?
- Certificate Courses in KMTC and Their Requirements in Kenya
- 10 Most Marketable KMTC Courses In Kenya
- #6 Best Short Medical Courses in Kenya