The cost of catering courses in Kenya varies depending on the school, the level of the course, and the duration of the course. Here are some examples of the cost of catering courses in Kenya:
- Short-term courses: These courses typically last for a few weeks or months and cost around KES 20,000-50,000.
- Diploma courses: These courses typically last for 1-2 years and cost around KES 100,000-200,000.
- Degree courses: These courses typically last for 3-4 years and cost around KES 300,000-500,000.
It is important to note that these are just estimates and the actual cost of a catering course may vary. It is always best to contact the school directly to get an accurate quote.
Here are some of the factors that can affect the cost of catering courses in Kenya:
- The location of the school: Schools in urban areas tend to be more expensive than schools in rural areas.
- The reputation of the school: More reputable schools tend to be more expensive.
- The facilities and equipment available at the school: Schools with better facilities and equipment tend to be more expensive.
- The qualifications and experience of the staff: Schools with qualified and experienced staff tend to be more expensive.
There are a number of scholarships and bursaries available to help students fund their studies in catering. These can be found through the school, the government, or private organizations.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in catering, there are a number of great catering schools to choose from in Kenya. With careful planning and research, you can find a school that fits your budget and your needs.
Related: Best Catering Courses In Kenya