To join the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (KIMC), you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen or a permanent resident of Kenya.
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of Grade C plain in English and Kiswahili.
- Pass an aptitude test and an interview.
The application process for KIMC is as follows:
- Visit the KIMC website and download the application form.
- Fill out the application form and submit it to the KIMC admissions office.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take the aptitude test and interview.
If you are accepted into KIMC, you will be required to pay tuition fees. The amount of tuition fees varies depending on the course you are taking.
KIMC offers a variety of scholarships to students who demonstrate financial need. To apply for a scholarship, you must submit an application to the KIMC Scholarships Committee.
KIMC is a great option for students who are interested in a career in mass communication. The institute offers a variety of courses that will prepare you for a successful career in the media industry.
Here are some of the courses offered by KIMC:
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
- Diploma in Film and Video Production
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Advertising
KIMC also offers postgraduate diploma programs in mass communication:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism
- Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
- Postgraduate Diploma in Film and Video Production
- Postgraduate Diploma in Graphic Design
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising
In addition to its academic programs, KIMC also offers a variety of non-degree courses, workshops, and seminars on topics related to mass communication.
If you are interested in learning more about KIMC, you can visit the institute’s website or contact the admissions office.