Kenyatta University offers a variety of short courses in a number of different fields, including business, ICT, and entrepreneurship. These courses are designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen field.
Here are some of the short courses offered by Kenyatta University:
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Web Development
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Business Start-Up
- Business Plan Development
- Marketing for Small Businesses
- Financial Management for Small Businesses
These are just a few of the many short courses offered by Kenyatta University. For more information, please visit the university’s website.
Here are some of the benefits of taking a short course at Kenyatta University:
- Improve your skills and knowledge
- Network with other professionals
- Gain a competitive edge in the job market
- Advance your career
If you are looking for a way to improve your skills and knowledge, network with other professionals, and gain a competitive edge in the job market, then a short course at Kenyatta University may be the right choice for you.