There are many different store keeping courses available in Kenya. Some of the most popular courses include:
- Artisan in Storekeeping – This is a basic course that teaches the fundamentals of storekeeping. It is a good option for those who are new to the field or who want to gain a foundation in storekeeping before moving on to a more advanced course.
- Certificate in Storekeeping – This is a more advanced course that covers more specialized topics, such as inventory management and stock control. It is a good option for those who want to work in a more senior storekeeping role.
- Diploma in Storekeeping – This is the most advanced storekeeping course available. It covers all aspects of storekeeping, from receiving and storing goods to issuing and dispatching them. It is a good option for those who want to work in a senior storekeeping role or who want to start their own business.
Where to study
Here are some of the institutions that offer store keeping courses in Kenya:
- Kenya Institute of Professional Studies
- Riccartti Business College of East Africa
- Jodan College of Technology
- Nakuru Training Institute
The cost of store keeping courses varies depending on the institution and the level of the course. However, you can expect to pay between Ksh. 10,000 and Ksh. 50,000 for a full-time course.
If you are interested in a career in storekeeping, I recommend that you research the different courses available and choose the one that best suits your needs. You should also consider the reputation of the institution and the quality of the course before making a decision.
Here are some of the benefits of taking a store keeping course:
- You will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to work in a storekeeping role.
- You will be able to work in a variety of industries, such as manufacturing, construction, and healthcare.
- You will have the opportunity to advance your career and earn a higher salary.
- You will be able to start your own business.