Here are some technical courses that are marketable in Kenya:
- Information Technology (IT): IT is a broad field that includes software development, web development, data science, and cybersecurity. IT professionals are in high demand in Kenya, as more and more businesses are adopting digital technologies.
- Engineering: Engineering is another broad field that includes civil engineering, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering. Engineers are needed to design, build, and maintain infrastructure, machines, and other systems.
- Healthcare: The healthcare sector is growing rapidly in Kenya, as the country’s population grows and ages. Healthcare professionals such as doctors, nurses, and pharmacists are in high demand.
- Business: Business courses can teach you the skills you need to start and run your own business, or to work in a corporate setting. Business courses cover topics such as accounting, marketing, and finance.
- Agriculture: Agriculture is the backbone of Kenya’s economy, and there is a growing demand for skilled agricultural workers. Agricultural courses can teach you how to grow crops, raise livestock, and manage a farm.
These are just a few of the many technical courses that are marketable in Kenya. The best course for you will depend on your interests and career goals.
When choosing a technical course, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The demand for workers in the field
- The cost of the course
- The availability of financial aid
- The flexibility of the course schedule
It is also important to do your research and compare different courses before making a decision.