Sure, here are some barista courses in Kenya:
- Baristapro Kenya offers a variety of barista courses, from beginner to advanced levels. The courses cover topics such as coffee brewing, espresso, latte art, and customer service.
- Nairobi Bar School also offers barista courses. The courses are taught by experienced baristas and cover topics such as coffee roasting, brewing, and latte art.
- Nakuru Barista College is a more specialized school that offers barista courses and coffee roasting courses. The courses are taught by experienced coffee professionals and cover topics such as coffee processing, roasting, and brewing.
The cost of barista courses in Kenya varies depending on the school and the length of the course. However, most courses cost between KES 10,000 and KES 20,000.
If you are interested in becoming a barista, I recommend researching the different schools in Kenya and choosing one that is a good fit for your needs and budget.
How to choose barista course in Kenya
Here are some additional tips for choosing a barista course:
- Make sure the school is accredited by a reputable organization.
- Ask about the school’s curriculum and what topics will be covered.
- Find out about the school’s facilities and equipment.
- Talk to current students or graduates of the school to get their feedback.
With a little research, you can find a barista course that will help you learn the skills you need to become a successful barista.
- Which Are The Best Paying Courses In Kenya? Salary Revealed
- Are Agricultural Courses Marketable In Kenya?
- #5 Certificate Courses That Are Marketable In Kenya
- #5 Diploma Courses That Are Marketable In Kenya
- #5 Business Courses That Are Marketable In Kenya
- #5 Technical Courses That Are Marketable In Kenya
- #5 Short Courses In Kenya That Are Marketable
- #9 Marketable Courses for Ladies in Kenya