To apply for KMTC courses, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the KMTC website and create an account.
- Login to your account and select the course you wish to apply for.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
The application fee for KMTC courses is Ksh. 2,000.
The application deadline for KMTC courses is usually in March or April.
Here are the required documents for KMTC applications:
- KCSE certificate or equivalent
- National ID card or passport
- Two passport size photos
- Application form
If you are applying for a degree course, you will also need to provide the following documents:
- KCSE mean grade of C (or equivalent)
- Relevant combination of other subjects such as English, Kiswahili, Biology, Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Physical Sciences
The KMTC admissions office will review your application and notify you of the outcome.
If you are accepted, you will be required to pay the tuition fees and other fees.
The tuition fees for KMTC courses vary depending on the course you are taking.
The other fees include:
- Examination fees
- Accommodation fees
- Meal fees
- Uniform fees
You can find more information about KMTC courses and the application process on the KMTC website.
Here are some of the benefits of studying at KMTC:
- KMTC is a government-sponsored institution, which means that the courses are affordable.
- KMTC has a good reputation for providing quality education.
- KMTC has a network of campuses across the country, which makes it easy for students to find a campus that is convenient for them.
- KMTC graduates are in high demand by employers in the healthcare sector.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in healthcare, I encourage you to consider studying at KMTC.