Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) offers a variety of short courses in a variety of health-related fields. These courses are designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge they need to work in the healthcare industry.
Some of the short courses offered by KMTC include:
- Community Health – This course teaches students about the principles of community health, including health promotion, disease prevention, and health education.
- Nursing – This course teaches students the skills and knowledge they need to provide nursing care to patients.
- Medical Laboratory Technology – This course teaches students how to collect, process, and analyze samples in a medical laboratory.
- Radiology – This course teaches students how to use medical imaging equipment to diagnose and treat diseases.
- Pharmacy – This course teaches students how to dispense medications and provide pharmaceutical care to patients.
KMTC short courses are open to students of all levels, from beginners to experienced professionals. The length of each course varies, but most courses last for several weeks or months.
To enroll in a short course at KMTC, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen or a permanent resident of Kenya
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pay the course fees
Once you have enrolled in a short course, you will be required to attend classes and complete assignments. You will also be required to pass a final exam in order to successfully complete the course.
KMTC short courses are a great way to learn new skills and knowledge in the healthcare industry. If you are interested in a career in healthcare, KMTC short courses can help you get started.
Here are some of the benefits of taking a short course at KMTC:
- Gain new skills and knowledge
- Learn from experienced professionals
- Network with other healthcare professionals
- Improve your job prospects
- Meet your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) requirements
If you are interested in learning more about KMTC short courses, you can visit the KMTC website or contact a KMTC campus near you.