The Kenya Water Institute (KEWI) offers a wide range of courses in the water sector, including:
- Diploma in Water Engineering
- Diploma in Water Resources Technology & Management
- Diploma in Water and Wastewater Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Diploma in Business & Information Technology
- Diploma in Information & Communication Technology
- Certificate in Water Engineering
- Certificate in Water Resources Technology & Management
- Certificate in Irrigation and Drainage Engineering
- Water Operators Course
- Bridging course to Diploma and Certificate programs
In addition to these courses, KEWI also offers a number of short courses and workshops on a variety of water-related topics.
The entry requirements for KEWI courses vary depending on the level of the course. For diploma courses, a C- (minus) grade in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is required. For certificate courses, a D+ (plus) grade in KCSE is required.
KEWI courses are accredited by the Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA). This means that the courses meet the national standards for quality education and training.
KEWI is a leading institution in the water sector in Kenya. It has a reputation for producing high-quality graduates who are in high demand by employers in the water sector.
If you are interested in a career in the water sector, KEWI is a great option for you. The institute offers a wide range of courses that will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this field.
Here are some of the benefits of studying at KEWI:
- High-quality education and training
- Accreditation by the Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA)
- Experienced and qualified staff
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Affordable fees
- Opportunities for internships and employment
If you are interested in learning more about KEWI, you can visit the institute’s website or contact the admissions office.
- What Are The Courses Offered In Kenya School Of Government?
- 12 Best Short Courses In Kenyatta University
- Which Is The Best Artisan Courses In Kenya?
- Which Courses Does NYS Offer In Kenya?
- Which Courses Can I Do Online In Kenya?
- 5 Best Courses One Can Do With A D+ In Kenya
- Which Courses Are Flooded In Kenya?
- Which Courses Are Offered In Mount Kenya University