Yes, Mount Kenya University (MKU) offers online courses through its Directorate of Open, Distance and Electronic Learning (ODEL). ODEL offers a variety of Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s, Postgraduate, Masters and PhD programs through two modes: Digital(Virtual) learning and Distance and Institution-based Learning (DIBL).
- Digital Learning is a web-based mode of learning that offers opportunities to online students who have no opportunities for a face-to-face interaction.
- Distance and Institution-based Learning (DIBL) is a mode of learning that combines online learning with face-to-face tutorials at MKU campuses or approved learning centers.
To learn more about MKU’s online courses, visit the ODEL website or contact the ODEL office at +254 722 222 222.
Here are some of the online courses offered by MKU:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Laws
- PhD in Business Administration
To be eligible for admission to an online course at MKU, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen or a citizen of a country with which Kenya has a reciprocal agreement.
- Have a minimum of a C+ (plus) grade in KCSE or equivalent.
- Pass an English proficiency test.
- Pay the application fee.
Once you have been admitted to an online course, you will be required to purchase the required textbooks and other learning materials. You will also be required to attend online tutorials and submit assignments on a regular basis.
MKU’s online courses are a great option for students who want to earn a degree or diploma without having to attend classes on campus.
The courses are flexible and allow students to learn at their own pace. MKU also offers a variety of support services to help students succeed in their online courses.
- Best Mount Kenya University Courses In Rwanda
- How many branches does Mount Kenya University have?
- Updated: Mount Kenya University Courses And Cluster Points
- Mount Kenya University Courses Offered In Nairobi Campus: Updated
- How much is a diploma course in MKU? What To Know
- Mount Kenya University Diploma Courses: What To Know
- Is Mount Kenya University Accredited? What To Know
- Is Mount Kenya University A Public University
- Mount Kenya University Courses And Cluster Points: Updated
- Mount Kenya University Courses And Qualifications (PDF Download)