Here are some of the best short catering courses in Nairobi:
- Boma International Hospitality College offers a variety of short courses in culinary arts, baking, and pastry. The courses are accredited by the Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) and are designed to give students the skills and knowledge they need to enter the hospitality industry.
- International Hotel & Tourism Institute (IHTI) is another leading provider of short catering courses in Nairobi. The institute offers a wide range of courses, from basic cooking classes to more advanced programs in patisserie and restaurant management.
- Kenya Utalii College is a government-run institution that offers a variety of hospitality courses, including short courses in catering. The college is accredited by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and is recognized worldwide for its high standards of education.
- Top Chefs Culinary Institute is a private college that offers a variety of short courses in culinary arts. The institute is accredited by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) and is known for its hands-on approach to learning.
- Valentine School of Catering is a popular choice for students who want to learn the basics of cooking and baking. The school offers a variety of short courses, including a one-month course in cake decorating and a three-month course in pastry and baking.
These are just a few of the many short catering courses that are available in Nairobi. When choosing a course, it is important to consider your interests, your budget, and your career goals.