The World Health Organization (WHO) offers a variety of free online courses with free certification. These courses are designed to help people learn about a wide range of health topics, including:
- COVID-19: There are several courses on COVID-19, including courses on how to prevent the spread of the virus, how to treat it, and how to manage the mental health impact of the pandemic.
- Noncommunicable diseases: These courses focus on diseases such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes. They cover topics such as risk factors, prevention, and treatment.
- Infectious diseases: These courses focus on diseases such as HIV/AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis. They cover topics such as transmission, prevention, and treatment.
- Mental health: These courses focus on mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia. They cover topics such as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Public health: These courses focus on the principles of public health, such as epidemiology, surveillance, and health promotion.
To take a WHO online course, you will need to create an account on the WHO Academy website. Once you have created an account, you can browse the course catalog and select the courses that you are interested in. All WHO online courses are self-paced, so you can learn at your own pace.
To earn a certificate of completion for a WHO online course, you will need to complete all of the course modules and pass the final exam. The exams are multiple-choice and open-book.
WHO online courses are a great way to learn about a variety of health topics. They are also a great way to earn free certificates that can be used to improve your job prospects.
Here are some of the most popular WHO online courses with free certification:
- COVID-19: A Global Health Emergency: This course provides an overview of the COVID-19 pandemic, including its causes, symptoms, transmission, prevention, and treatment.
- Noncommunicable Diseases: A Global Challenge: This course discusses the major noncommunicable diseases, their risk factors, and prevention strategies.
- Infectious Diseases: A Global Threat: This course covers the major infectious diseases, their transmission, prevention, and treatment.
- Mental Health: A Public Health Priority: This course discusses the importance of mental health and the challenges of providing mental health care.
- Public Health: The Science of Prevention: This course provides an overview of the principles of public health, such as epidemiology, surveillance, and health promotion.
If you are interested in learning more about health, I encourage you to check out the WHO online courses with free certification.
- Updated List Of Military Courses In Kenya
- Updated List Of Hospitality Courses In Kenya
- How To Choose University Courses In Kenya
- Can I Do Two Courses At The Same Time In Kenya?
- Which Are The Technical Courses In Kenya? Here’s What To Know
- Best Waste Management Courses In Kenya
- Which Is The Best Artisan Courses In Kenya?
- Are Agricultural Courses Marketable In Kenya?
- What Are The Courses Offered In Kenya School Of Government?
- 12 Best Short Courses In Kenyatta University