Yes, you can join KMTC with a C-. There are a number of courses offered at KMTC that have a minimum entry requirement of C-. Some of these courses include:
- Certificate in Community Health Nursing
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology
- Certificate in Medical Engineering
- Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Trauma Medicine
- Certificate in Pre-Hospital Care
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
To be eligible for admission to any of these courses, you must also meet the minimum subject requirements. For example, for the Certificate in Community Health Nursing, you must have scored a C- in English or Kiswahili, a D plain in biology, and a D plain in chemistry.
If you are interested in joining KMTC with a C-, you can apply online or at any KMTC campus. The application process is open from January to March each year.
Here are some additional tips for applying to KMTC with a C-:
- Make sure you meet the minimum subject requirements for the course you want to apply for.
- Write a strong personal statement that explains why you want to study at KMTC and what you hope to achieve.
- Get good references from teachers or other professionals who can speak to your academic ability and character.
- Be prepared to compete with other students who have higher grades.
If you are accepted to KMTC, you will be able to start your studies in August or September. You will need to pay tuition fees and other expenses. However, there are a number of scholarships and bursaries available to help students who cannot afford to pay the full fees.