The duration of KMTC courses varies depending on the course you are interested in. Here is a table showing the duration of some of the most popular courses offered by KMTC:
|Certificate in Nursing||2 years|
|Diploma in Nursing||3 years|
|Diploma in Community Health Nursing||3.5 years|
|Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology||2 years|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||3 years|
|Diploma in Environmental Health||2 years|
|Diploma in Physiotherapy||3 years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||3 years|
|Diploma in Optometry||3 years|
Please note that these are just the standard durations of the courses. The actual duration may vary depending on factors such as your academic background, the availability of resources, and the workload.
If you are interested in a particular course, I recommend that you contact the KMTC campus nearest you to inquire about the specific requirements and duration of the course.
Here are some of the factors that may affect the duration of a KMTC course:
- Your academic background: If you have already completed some of the required courses, you may be able to complete the program in less time.
- The availability of resources: If the campus you are attending does not have all of the resources you need, you may have to travel to another campus or take online courses.
- The workload: Some courses are more demanding than others, and you may need to take more time to complete them.
If you are unsure about how long a particular course will take, I recommend that you contact the KMTC campus nearest you to inquire about the specific requirements and duration of the course.
- Can I Join KMTC With C Minus? Here are Courses To Apply
- Can I Join Kmtc With A D+? Courses To Apply
- How To Apply For KMTC Courses
- Does KMTC Offer Degree Courses?
- Do KMTC students Get HELB?
- Certificate Courses in KMTC and Their Requirements in Kenya
- 10 Most Marketable KMTC Courses In Kenya
- #6 Best Short Medical Courses in Kenya