Here are the steps on how to upgrade KMTC courses:
- Check the KMTC website for the list of upgrading courses. The KMTC website lists all the courses that are available for upgrading. You can find the website here: https://kmtc.ac.ke/
- Meet the entry requirements for the upgrading course. The entry requirements for upgrading courses vary depending on the course. However, most courses require that you have a certificate in the relevant field and at least two years of working experience.
- Apply for the upgrading course. You can apply for an upgrading course through the KMTC website. The application process is similar to the application process for a regular KMTC course.
- Pay the application fees. The application fees for upgrading courses vary depending on the course. However, the fees are usually around Ksh. 2,000.
- Attend the interview. If your application is successful, you will be invited to an interview. The interview will be conducted by a panel of KMTC officials.
- If you are successful in the interview, you will be admitted to the upgrading course. The duration of upgrading courses varies depending on the course. However, most courses last for two years.
Here are some of the KMTC courses that you can upgrade:
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences to Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Certificate in Medical Engineering to Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics to Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certificate in Community Health Nursing to Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Certificate in Orthopaedic and Trauma Medicine to Diploma in Orthopaedic and Trauma Medicine
Upgrading your KMTC course can help you to improve your skills and knowledge in your field. It can also help you to get a better job or promotion.
- How Long Does KMTC Courses Take
- Can I Join KMTC With C Minus? Here are Courses To Apply
- Can I Join Kmtc With A D+? Courses To Apply
- How To Apply For KMTC Courses
- Does KMTC Offer Degree Courses?
- Do KMTC students Get HELB?
- Certificate Courses in KMTC and Their Requirements in Kenya
- 10 Most Marketable KMTC Courses In Kenya
- #6 Best Short Medical Courses in Kenya