Here are the tuition fees for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at Mount Kenya University:
- Direct Entry
- Per Trimester: Ksh. 83,500
- Total: Ksh. 334,000 (4 years)
- Per Trimester: Ksh. 90,000
- Total: Ksh. 360,000 (4 years)
The fees are subject to change and may vary depending on the location of the campus.
The following are some of the factors that may affect the cost of tuition:
- The type of program: Undergraduate programs are typically less expensive than postgraduate programs.
- The location of the campus: Tuition fees are usually higher for campuses located in urban areas.
- The type of accommodation: Students who live on campus will typically pay more in tuition than students who live off campus.
- The cost of books and supplies: Students will need to purchase textbooks and other supplies for their courses. The cost of these items can vary depending on the program.
Mount Kenya University offers a variety of financial aid options to help students pay for their education. These options include scholarships, bursaries, and loans.
To learn more about the tuition fees and financial aid options at Mount Kenya University, please visit the school’s website.
- Does Mount Kenya University Offer Nursing Courses? What To Know
- How long does a certificate course take in MKU?
- Best Mount Kenya University Certificates Courses
- Does Mount Kenya University Offer Online Courses? What To Know
- Best Mount Kenya University Courses In Rwanda
- How many branches does Mount Kenya University have?
- Updated: Mount Kenya University Courses And Cluster Points
- Mount Kenya University Courses Offered In Nairobi Campus: Updated
- How much is a diploma course in MKU? What To Know
- Mount Kenya University Diploma Courses: What To Know
- Is Mount Kenya University Accredited? What To Know
- Is Mount Kenya University A Public University
- Mount Kenya University Courses And Cluster Points: Updated
- Mount Kenya University Courses And Qualifications (PDF Download)