Yes, Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) offers distance learning for some of its courses. This means that students can study from home or other remote locations and still receive the same quality of education as those who attend classes on campus. KMTC’s distance learning program is accredited by the Kenya National Accreditation Authority (KNAA) and offers a variety of courses, including:
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Management
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Diploma in Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Nursing
- Higher Diploma in Nursing
To be eligible for KMTC’s distance learning program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have a minimum of KCSE Mean Grade C+ (Plus)
- Have a minimum of C (Plain) in English and Mathematics
- Be physically and mentally fit
Students who are interested in KMTC’s distance learning program can apply online or by submitting a hard copy application form to any KMTC campus. The application deadline is usually in March for the September intake and in September for the March intake.
For more information on KMTC’s distance learning program, please visit the KMTC website or contact the KMTC Admissions Office.
Here are some of the benefits of studying at KMTC through distance learning:
- Flexibility: Students can study at their own pace and from any location with an internet connection.
- Cost-effectiveness: Distance learning can be more affordable than traditional on-campus study.
- Convenience: Students can avoid the hassle of commuting to and from campus.
- Personalization: Students can interact with their lecturers and classmates through online forums and discussion boards.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in healthcare, KMTC’s distance learning program can be a great option. With its accredited courses, flexible scheduling, and affordable tuition, KMTC can help you achieve your educational and career goals.
- 9 Best KMTC Online Courses
- #3 Best KMTC Orthopaedic Courses
- 5 Best KMTC Courses With D In Biology
- 7 Best KMTC Courses With D Plain In Mathematics
- #8 Best KMTC Courses Without Biology
- Does KMTC Offer Short Courses? Here’s What To Know
- How To Upgrade KMTC Courses
- How Long Does KMTC Courses Take
- Can I Join KMTC With C Minus? Here are Courses To Apply
- Can I Join Kmtc With A D+? Courses To Apply
- How To Apply For KMTC Courses
- Does KMTC Offer Degree Courses?
- Do KMTC students Get HELB?
- Certificate Courses in KMTC and Their Requirements in Kenya
- 10 Most Marketable KMTC Courses In Kenya
- #6 Best Short Medical Courses in Kenya