Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) offers a Diploma in Mortuary Science. The course is a competency-based program that trains students in the skills and knowledge necessary to work in the mortuary industry.
The course covers topics such as anatomy, embalming, funeral directing, and grief counseling.
To be eligible for the Diploma in Mortuary Science, students must have a C- (minus) grade in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or equivalent.
The course is offered at KMTC campuses in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, and Kisumu.
The Diploma in Mortuary Science is a three-year program. Students who complete the course will be awarded a Diploma in Mortuary Science by KMTC.
Graduates of the program can find employment in mortuary facilities, funeral homes, and hospitals.
The following are some of the career opportunities available to graduates of the Diploma in Mortuary Science:
- Funeral director
- Grief counselor
- Mortuary technician
- Pathology assistant
- Medical examiner
The mortuary science industry is a growing field, and there is a high demand for qualified professionals. The Diploma in Mortuary Science from KMTC is a valuable credential that can help you launch a successful career in this field.
Here are some of the benefits of studying mortuary science at KMTC:
- KMTC is a government-owned institution, which means that the courses are accredited and recognized by the government.
- KMTC has a good reputation for providing quality education.
- KMTC has a wide network of alumni who can provide support and guidance to students.
- KMTC offers scholarships and financial aid to students who qualify.
If you are interested in a career in mortuary science, I encourage you to consider studying at KMTC. With its accredited courses, good reputation, and wide network of alumni, KMTC is a great place to start your journey.
- 9 Best KMTC Online Courses
- Does KMTC Offer Distance Learning? What To Know
- #3 Best KMTC Orthopaedic Courses
- 5 Best KMTC Courses With D In Biology
- 7 Best KMTC Courses With D Plain In Mathematics
- #8 Best KMTC Courses Without Biology
- Does KMTC Offer Short Courses? Here’s What To Know
- How To Upgrade KMTC Courses
- How Long Does KMTC Courses Take
- Can I Join KMTC With C Minus? Here are Courses To Apply
- Can I Join Kmtc With A D+? Courses To Apply
- How To Apply For KMTC Courses
- Does KMTC Offer Degree Courses?
- Do KMTC students Get HELB?
- Certificate Courses in KMTC and Their Requirements in Kenya
- 10 Most Marketable KMTC Courses In Kenya
- #6 Best Short Medical Courses in Kenya